Explore London from the sacred stones of Westminster Abbey to the top of the London Eye: with Rick Steves on your side, London can also be yours!
Inside Rick Steves London 2018 you’ll be able to find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring London
- Rick’s strategic advice on how to get the most out of your money and time, with rankings of his should-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from Trafalgar Square and the Victoria & Albert to where to find the best tikka masala or fish and chips
- How to connect to local culture: Catch a show in Soho, meet the ravens at the Tower of London, and end your day at the pub sharing a pint and chat with a friendly Londoner
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick’s candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a cup of tea
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and implausible museums
- Detailed neighborhood maps and a fold-out city map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, popular British slang, a historical overview, and really useful reading
- Over 500 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Annually up to date information on the whole city, plus day trips to Windsor, Cambridge, and Stonehenge
Make the most of on a daily basis and every dollar with Rick Steves London 2018.
Spending only a few days in the city? Try Rick Steves Pocket London.