Wander rustic towns, emerald valleys, lively cities, and moss-draped ruins: with Rick Steves on your side, Ireland will also be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Ireland 2018 you’ll be able to find:
- Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week shuttle through Ireland with deep dives into each region
- Rick’s strategic advice on how to get the most of your money and time, with rankings of his will have to-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the Rock of Cashel and the Ring of Kerry to distilleries making whiskey with hundred-year old recipes
- How to connect with local culture: Hoist a pint at the corner pub, enjoy traditional fiddle music, and jump into conversations buzzing with brogue
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick’s candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and calm down over a Guinness
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and awe-inspiring museums
- Vital shuttle-planning tools, like how to link destinations, build your itinerary, and get from place to place
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, Irish phrasebook, a historical overview, and beneficial reading
- Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Annually up to date information on Dublin, Kilkenny, Waterford, County Wexford, Kinsale, Cobh, Kenmare, The Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, County Clare, the Burren, Galway, the Aran Islands, Connemara, County Mayo, Belfast, Portrush, the Antrim Coast, Derry, County Donegal, and much more
Make the most of each day and every dollar with Rick Steves Ireland 2018.
Planning a one- to two-week shuttle? Take a look at Rick Steves Best of Ireland.