Lonely Planet: The world’s leading Shuttle guide publisher
Lonely Planet New Zealand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience Maori culture, be wowed by beautiful glaciers or hike through gorgeous scenery; all with your trusted Shuttle companion. Get to the heart of New Zealand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New Zealand Shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and images all over
- Highlights and itineraries mean you can tailor your go back and forth to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save money and time and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, more rewarding Shuttle experience – Maori culture, history, cuisine, arts, music, landscape, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out touring map (included in print version), plus over 90 maps
- Covers Auckland, Bay of Islands, Coromandel Peninsula, Central Plateau, Rotorua, East Coast, Wellington, Marlborough, West Coast, Christchurch, Dunedin, Queenstown, Fiordland, Southland and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New Zealand , our most comprehensive guide to New Zealand, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on just the North or South islands of New Zealand? Take a look at Lonely Planet’s New Zealand’s South Island guide or New Zealand’s North Island guide for a comprehensive look at what each of these islands to offer.
- Looking for just the highlights of New Zealand? Take a look at Discover New Zealand, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has grow to be the world’s leading Shuttle media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital Shuttle products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers should-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to take note more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.