Lonely Planet: The world’s leading commute guide publisher
Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stand amongst the clouds on Gunung Rinjani, party all-night in Kuta, or experience the Gili Islands’ phenomenal diving scene; all with your trusted commute companion. Get to the heart of Bali & Lombok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images right through
- Highlights and itineraries permit you to tailor your shuttle to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding commute experience – art, architecture, beaches, festivals, cuisine, water sports and outdoor adventures, history, dance, music, painting, environment, politics
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Kuta & Seminyak, Gili Islands, Lombok, North Bali, West Bali, Central Mountains, Ubud, East Bali, South Bali and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok, our most comprehensive guide to Bali & Lombok, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more coverage? Take a look at Lonely Planet Indonesia guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole country has to offer.
- Looking for a guide focused only on Bali? Take a look at Lonely Planet Pocket Bali, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick shuttle.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has grow to be the world’s leading commute media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital commute products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers should-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to take note more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s in all places, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to commute the world.’ — Fairfax Media
‘Lonely Planet guides are, somewhat simply, like no other.’ – New York Times