Written by locals, Fodor’s go back and forth guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Australia teems with cultural and natural treasures. Its diverse habitats are home to countless abnormal and amazing creatures, whilst its extensive coastlines include a wealth of beautiful beaches. With color photos all the way through, Fodor’s Very important Australia captures the rustic’s stunning diversity, from vineyards to Outback adventures, from hikes through Tasmania to fine dining in Sydney, from tropical rainforests to majestic underwater reefs.
This go back and forth guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor’s Choice designating our top picks
· More than one itineraries to explore the highest attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on diving within the Great Barrier Reef, working out Aboriginal art, and exploring Australia’s renowned wine region
· Major sights such as Tasmanian Wilderness, Fraser Island, Sydney Opera House, and the Kakadu National Park
· Coverage of Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria, Tasmania, Brisbane and its beaches,the Great Barrier Reef, Adelaide and South Australia, the Outback, Uluru, Perth and Western Australia